Ethics: straight talking, myth busting
• When and how does raising awareness extend beyond the client agenda?
• What does it mean to act professionally in challenging times?
• How do coaching and activism sit together?
• What kind of ethical guidance is needed when equity and justice are threatened?
• What other models of leadership can inform the profession and help us navigate these new worlds?
• Are coaches equipped to support the levels of distress we are now seeing?
Register now for your free place: https://www.associationforcoaching.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?alias=climate-change-roundtable-jgsg_mb
21 March, 2023 for this 2-hour FREE event. Noon – 2pm GMT Dateful Timezone ConverterRound-Table-Flyer-600-×-335-px.pdf-2
The format will include a roundtable as well as smaller discussion groups. Hetty Einzig will be moderating a lively session with a panel of thought-provoking speakers and your participation.
- How to explore climate change across the corporate and individual sector
- How to find a balance between the different ethical arguments around Climate Coaching
- How some of the myths in the coaching industry might be holding us back when it comes to agendas for sustainability and climate action
We look forward to our dialogue together.